An Introduction to Al-Kafi & Hadith Studies
In this series recorded in the Ahl al-Bayt TV studio in London, Shaykh Rizwan Arastu introduces al-Kafi and addresses some important questions about the study of hadith.
- Lecture 1 – What is Al-Kafi?
- Lecture 2 – Why is it Important to study ahadith?
- Lecture 3 – How have ahadith come to us?
- Lecture 4 – The major problems with the study of traditions 1/2
- Lecture 5 – The major problems with the study of traditions 2/2
- Lecture 6 – How can we be sure that ahadith are reliable?
- Lecture 7 – Benefits for a non specialist to study ahadith 1/2
- Lecture 8 – Benefits for a non specialist to study ahadith 2/2
- Lecture 9 – The role al-Kulayni played in solidifying Shi’i beliefs
- Lecture 10 – What is special about al-Kafi?
- Interview – Ahlulbayt Live – al-Kafi Special