• Each week, a section of the letter will be assigned along with questions for reflection.
• Students must attend a weekly live session with the teacher. Live sessions will be conducted via WizIQ.
• Student must be at least 18 years old.
• High-speed internet connection, mic, headphones, and webcam.
• Students must be proficient in using their computer and the internet.
• Student should expect to invest 1 hour per week completing assignments.
Dates and Timings:
• Course Dates: Feb. 8-May 24, 2017 (15 Weeks)
• Holidays: Mar. 27-Mar. 31 (Spring Break)
• Weekly live session: Wednesdays 9-10pm EST (click here to convert this to your timezone).
• Regular attendance is critical to success in this course.
• Students may miss only one class during each semester. If they miss a second class, they will be removed from the course.
Deadline to Register:
• Register by Jan. 27, 2017
• Letter 53 from Nahj al-Balaghah. The translation by William Chittick found in Shiite Anthology will be the basis for this course.