• Each week, students will be assigned a reading from al-Mukhtaṣar along with study questions.
• Students must attend a weekly live session with the instructor. Live sessions will be conducted via WizIQ
• Student must be at least 18 years old.
• High-speed internet connection, mic, headphones, and webcam.
• Students must be proficient in using their computer and the internet.
• Student should expect to invest 2-3 hours per week completing assignments.
Dates and Timings:
• Course Dates: Oct. 11, 2017-Jan. 31, 2018 (15 Weeks)
• Holidays: Dec. 24-Jan. 6 (Winter Break)
• Weekly live session: Wed. 9-10pm EST (click here to convert this to your timezone).
• Regular attendance is critical to success in this course.
• Students may miss only one class during each semester. If they miss a second class, they will be removed from the course.
• $150 (this will be requested from you after you register)
Deadline to Register:
• Register by Sept. 25, 2017
• Mukhtaṣar iḥyāʾ ʿulūm al-dīn by Imam al-Ghazālī translated by Marwan Khalaf published by Spohr; ISBN: 978-9963-40-051-5; Available on Amazon.