In this course, students will study God’s Emissaries with its author to reach beyond the story and reflect on its meaning and life lessons.
• For each class, students will be required to read 50 pages of God’s Emissaries.
• Each week, students will be given around 20 study questions to help them analyze and reflect on the reading. They will prepare responses to these questions before the live session.
• Students will then attend a weekly live session with the author to discuss the reading and their responses to the questions. Live sessions will be conducted via WizIQ
• Student must be at least 18 years old (exceptions may be made at the teacher’s discretion).
• High-speed internet connection, mic, headphones, and webcam.
• Students must be proficient in using their computer and the internet.
• Student should expect to invest 3 hours per week completing assignments.
Dates and Timings:
• Course Dates: Sept. 15, 2019-Dec. 18, 2019 (14 Weeks)
• Weekly live session: Mondays 8-9pm EST (click here to convert this to your timezone).
• Regular attendance is critical to success in this course.
• Students may miss only one class during the semester. If they miss a second class, they will be removed from the course.
• $150 (this will be requested from you after you register)
Deadline to Register:
• Register by Sept. 11, 2019
• God’s Emissaries: Adam to Jesus by Shaykh Rizwan Arastu
• ISBN 978-0986295133