This course will allow students who have completed EAM and EAS to apply and practice their knowledge of Arabic grammar by reading and analyzing selected texts under the guidance of a teacher.
- Each week an Arabic text will be assigned. A glossary of words will be provided. Students will then analyze the text, drawing from their knowledge of Arabic grammar.
- Students must attend a weekly live session with their instructor where they will go through their work and ask questions. Live sessions will be conducted via WizIQ.
- Student must be at least 18 years old.
- Student must have successfully completed EAM and EAS.
- High-speed internet connection, mic, headphones, and webcam.
- Students must be proficient in using their computer and the internet.
- Student should expect to invest 3-4 hours per week completing assignments.
Dates and Timings:
- Course Dates: Feb. 4-May 16, 2018 (15 Weeks)
- Holidays: There will be no spring break
- Weekly live session: Sundays 8:30-9:30pm EST (click here to convert this to your timezone).
- Regular attendance is critical to success in this course.
- Students may miss only two classes during each semester. If they miss a third class, they will be removed from the course.
- $150 (this will be requested from you after you register)
Deadline to Register:
- Register by Jan. 31, 2018
- There is no textbook for this course. PDFs of the texts will be provided.